Mind Your Own Business is an interview based radio show that helps raise awareness of the services, facilities and products offered by local businesses.
It is aimed at helping to promote local business and connect them to the community and potential customers.
The show would go out each Monday morning between 10am and 12pm.
The Radio Show is open to:
- Local businesses based in or providing services to the community of South East Northumberland.
- All types of business are eligible to come onto the show including limited companies, sole traders and community based enterprises.
- Organisations and funders supporting local businesses.
- Local business networks including the likes of the North East Chamber of Commerce.
- Local decision makers
- Chartiable and volunteer organisations
Potential Areas for Discussion
- The content is pretty flexible to enable businesses and organisations to showcase what they do:
- Who they are, where they are based, what services and products they provide
- How long they have been running
- Challenges they face
- Any forthcoming events and promotions
- Future plans
- What help, support and connections they are looking for
- Any employment opportunities they have
The interview is broken up with music chosen by the guests themselves
- The first record the guest ever bought
- The track that provides them with inspiration when they are feeling down
- Favourite track or track which best reflects their business.
Discount offers and donations
Koast Radio is a not for profit community based radio station and needs to generate revenue to meet its running costs.
Guests are permitted to provide an offer from their business or small gift which could be used as a giveaway or raffle prize to encourage participation with Koast or support revenue generation. This would be used to further promote a business potentially elsewhere on the Koast Radio programme schedule.
Other business support from Koast
Koast Radio would promote the guests being interviewed each week through its social media feeds which would include a photo / logo for each business, what the business does and contact information.
Koast Radio also has a number of opportunities to help market and promote local businesses.
Booking your slot
Contact us to book your slot on the show.
For more information about the exciting opportunities to promote your business or event on Koast Radio take a look at our Marketing Pack
Email: [email protected]
Text the studio live on 07858 429316